Currently, we are recruiting for the positions listed below. You may also submit your CV speculatively for consideration for any future positions that may emerge by clicking here.
INB-103: Actuarial Analyst
Date posted: 1st February 2018
Target start date: 19th March 2018
Job category: Actuarial
Practice area: Employee benefits
Location: Bangalore, India
Position type: Full-time
What will you be working on?
- Valuation of employee benefits as per Accounting Standards (Indian and International) and other purposes.
- Provide consulting and advice to corporate clients on various matters related to employee benefits
- Assist in development of actuarial valuation models by identifying scope of improvement in existing models and also develop new tools
- Assist in maintaining databases on SharePoint and SQL Server
- Contribute towards business development, including but not limited to industry research, attending seminars and publishing blogs
What are we looking for in our new team member? (please read our careers page for more info)
- At least one year of actuarial experience, preferably in a consultancy.
- Working knowledge of actuarial valuation of employee benefits or life insurance, preferably in a consultancy.
- Making good progress towards actuarial exams. Ideal candidate would have cleared CT4 and CT5.
- Strong academic background with good grades
- Experience of building models in Excel and/or VBA
- Should know how to efficiently use Microsoft Office suite
- Professionalism and good communication skills
- Project management skills: Ability to work under tight deadlines and meet them effectively
- Proactive and self-driven individual who understands the concept of ownership of task assigned
- Knowledge of coding languages such as R and SQL will be added advantage
- Accounting knowledge would be added advantage